Feel free to share on Pinterest. Pinterest is great!

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Wild Thing Kiss Character


This Kiss Character was heavily inspired by TheBusyBeeMom on YouTube.

Here is a back view.

I do mine a bit differently.

Cut three pieces of plastic canvas 10 by 10 holes. No further trimming is needed.


Here is how I do the eyes.


This is how I do the hair. In the picture I have gone over a couple stitches, instead of just one, to show it better. 

I double the piece of hair yarn and put the cut ends into my needle. Put the needle from the right side to the wrong side, go over one crossbar and push the needle back to the right side. Pass the needle through the loop on the right side, pull tight and remove needle.


I cut 25 pieces of hair and attach them in this pattern. Fill in below the hair with long stitches.


Here is what the finished pieces look like stitched.


Stitch the three pieces together with the same color used for the hair.